I used to create quick parkour tutorial videos for instagram to post every now and again, and thought that I'd actually do it a little more seriously for my company LondonParkour. Good bit of content that I can post on a regular basis, with minimal effort.
This post is about the process that I finally came up with, after a lot of playing around and figuring things out... It became a little more complicated than I originally predicted.
The lesser-known six circles of Dante's logistical hell are broken up as follows.
- Filming - Getting simple lavalier audio on a GoPro.
- Converting - BASHing away at automating simple video editing.
- Uploading - Google Driving me to jump hoops for a URL.
- Labelling - Not using post-it notes for storing the info so far.
- Triggering - Toppling that first domino.
- Posting - RED Alert! Change the bulb to a red one!
Each stage posed a challenge and required research and a little critical thinking, let's dive in and get started with...